Monday, August 4, 2014

Color Palette:: Neutral Territory


Happy Monday everyone! Can you believe that we have already entered August, where is the time going?  Summer seems to be flying by!  I hope that you had a great weekend.  I am the first to say that a world without color would be a very sad place, but sometimes the lack of color can be very calming and good for the soul.  It can act like a palette cleanser for the colorful world that we live in. Something is soothing about the combination of bright white mixing with creams and beiges, whether in fashion, interiors or a styled vignette. Here are some images that induce a serene mood and of course an outfit to pull everything together!




Image 1 / 2 / 3 /  4 (unknown) / 5


6 comments:

  1. I love me some neutrals and those shoes are increeeedible!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a good neutral ensemble! That sweatshirt is so chic!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love neutral colors !!! they are so chic
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of all neutrals–especially soft cream! However, I am not the neatest person, so my all-neutral looks rarely stay clean for long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love neutral interiors - they're so calming! I want both pairs of those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look you put together...and those images are stunning....I need to make meringues stat!

    ReplyDelete