Monday, July 7, 2014

Style File:: The New Overalls

Happy Monday everyone! It is so hard coming back after a three day weekend, really wishing that it never ended.  I relaxed, something that I very rarely do but badly needed, by going to the beach, long walks with the dog and just being still.  

There have been quite a few times in my life when I have worn overalls - when I was a toddler, and during my teenage years (remember when it was deemed cool to wear one shoulder unbuttoned? Got to love the 90s). Now that I am in my 30's my liking has returned but thanks to a more modern version that doesn't make you look as if you should be on a farm.  The new overall is worn in, perfectly torn and no longer just in one shade of denim.  I am loving worn in white and bleached options below.  What are your feelings on overalls?  

Image source unknown 

2 comments:

  1. Love this bodysuit xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picks!


    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://imquietadreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete