Monday, June 23, 2014

I Love This Look:: White Out

Summer, you feel amazing, don't you all agree?  Spring went entirely too fast, so I am hoping that they lazy days of summer will begin to slow things down a bit.  To start the season on a high note, we ventured to Fire Island on Saturday, which turned out to be a fantastic beach day - not a cloud in sight, just the warmth of the sun and the heavenly scent of salty air made the first day of summer wonderful.  If you are ever in the area and are looking for a tranquil beach experience, I definitely recommend traveling to the island, it feels like you are worlds away from New York City.  

Now that summer is here I am craving two things, bright prints and the opposite end of the spectrum, white.  I adore this look spotted on Victoria Tornegren, who pretty much looks effortless in anything that she wears.  Here are some of my picks to create this easy look. I hope that everyone has a great week! Stay-tuned, this week I am excited to share some of my photographs from our honeymoon.  

Get the Look:

Image via

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I love this look, too!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fresh and elegant...and chic!! perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the all white theme! so chic!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete