Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Site to Love: Dagmar's Kitchen


While traveling there is one thing that I miss, my kitchen.  Despite it's incredibly petite size, it is the place that I enjoy being in the most.  I got to enjoy quite a few delicious meals that have inspired me to try to attempt my own variation, so this weekend that is where I will be, my kitchen.  Until then, I am excited to share a new site that I stumbled upon recently, Dagmar's Kitchen, written by Sonja a food and lifestyle photographer based in Sweden.  Not only is the photography stunning, but the recipes are healthier than normal since they are gluten-free are without refined sugar.  Here is just a glimpse into her delicious world. 




http://www.dagmarskitchen.se/

2 comments:

  1. As a lover of cooking/baking, I'm always on the look out for new food blogs to follow. Thank you for sharing!

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete