Monday, April 7, 2014

I Love This Look: The Full Skirt

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was quite lovely, it all ended with a bridal brunch where I got to meet so many nice people that were so giving.  I have to say that I feel like a full-fledged adult now, we have so many matching things and wonderful pieces, hello Le Creuset in Lapis, we are so blessed as a couple!  

The full skirt is one of those pieces that exudes femininity.  Tibi has mastered this silhouette over the past few seasons whether it be the paint splattered version from last season or this seasons light and airy eyelet in gorgeous pastel shades.  Here are some of my favorite looks spotted off the Fall 2014 runway and my picks to help achieve this look.  







Image via 1 / 2 /  3 / 4

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying to add a full skirt to my closet. I'm thinking a floral is very much needed :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are gorgeous! I would love to try one of these. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this look! I'm dying to style my Lela Rose midi for spring in a more casual way like in the last photo!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so, so pretty and so feminine! How was the shower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A full skirt is definitely on my spring wish list! I love that pretty floral number! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, all these ladies are sooo chic! love love love everything!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete