Monday, January 27, 2014

Get the Look:: The Perfect Headboards

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a nice and restful weekend and that you were somewhere warm, although that might be hard to come by since the entire United States is going through a deep freeze.  Since the weather feels like we are living in the North Pole a warm and cozy bed is essential this time of year and One King's Lane is making this even easier since they are having an amazing sale now through Thursday on beds and headboards.   Here are some bits of inspiration and my picks from their sale.  Happy shopping!





1 / 2 / 3 / 4

12 comments:

  1. I have dreams of a super amazing intricate headboard...someday! These are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! OKL always kills it. They really curate the best selections. Its soooooo cold here today....I can imagine over there!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good tufted headboard! Gorgeous picks!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the look of the tufted wingback headboard - what a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really want a new headboard but I can't decide which headboar route I want to take! Great inspiration :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I crave a warm and cozy bed with the temps in a downward spiral. An upholstered head board helps create an inviting space. Tufting just makes it fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white one in the last picture as well as the graphic printed one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty! I don't have a headboard yet but am planning on registering for one soon. Definitely will keep my eyes peeled for ones like what you have here!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tufted headboards are my fave but I love a good graphic print as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great bedroom inspiration! :)
    ~Ashleigh {Dazzle by Day}
    www.dazzlebyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all, but my favorite is the classical wood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh! Perfect timing. I am contemplating getting a new bed for our room. I love tufted but also love the idea of getting a vintage looking one like in pic #3.

    ReplyDelete