Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Petal by Petal:: Vermont Wildflowers

Our recent trip to Vermont allowed me to tap into my inner flower child.  As I mentioned, the cabin we stayed in was surrounded by field upon field of fragrant wildflowers, so I was able to roam free among the rolling hills decorated with such beauty.  All too often, they might be considered weeds, as they take over empty lots here in the city or line the busy highway, but these flowers really help create a beautiful landscape.  Here are a few photos that I snapped while away.  


*All photographs by Alison

13 comments:

  1. Vermont is one of the most beautiful states- I was so lucky to grow up right next to it! Your photos are gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Alison!! I love the lily especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always take the most gorgeous pictures of flowers. I'm constantly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always take the most gorgeous pictures of flowers. I'm constantly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!! This is our experience right now....all these beautiful flowers everywhere(Boston area) ! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so beautiful and colorful flowers! Lucky you that you have all those beauties there!
    The queen anne's lace is so delicate and the name is just perfect for this flower.
    And the color of the daylily ... gorgeous!
    Thanks for brightening my day with your beautiful photos Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the evening primrose...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are truly amazing! I almost smell them through the screen:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- the wild bergamonth is just beautiful- what a simple pretty flower :)

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  10. You take such gorgeous photos! I love Black Eyed Susans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.imquietadreamer.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/Mischellesblog
    http://instagram.com/mischelles

    ReplyDelete