Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Petal by Petal: Coral Supreme Peony

Oh the peony, the sweet peony one of my favorite flowers just for their endless soft layers of petals.  This bloom comes in a variety of vibrant shades and even textures, but I have to say that Coral Supreme might be my favorite. It has layer upon layer of coral petals with a golden center.  I purchased this bunch at the Union Square fresh market and was stunned when they blossomed into eight inch flowers, just unbelievable! Continue for more...



Where to Buy: Various flower markets, the plants can be purchased here and here

*All photographs by Alison 

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! Its my favorite flower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peonies are the best and these are absolutely stunning. The color!!! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this color combination. I always keep fresh flowers in my home (one of my little splurges in life) and this is definitely going on my list! Thanks for the inspiration!

    xo Megan, Lushtoblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found the most gorgeous peonies at a farmer's market in the Hamptons! These flowers make me happy :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you know peonies are my absolute favorite flower? So pretty! xx. Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is one of my fav flowers as well Alison, you took such gorgeous photos of it, I almost smell it:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peonies are such gorgeous flowers!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ADORE peonies and this coral color is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your floral photography! You have quite a way with the camera. Certainly helps that peonies are such a beautiful flower ;)

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coral peonies are my absolute favorite flowers! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete