Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Petal by Petal:: Lady Moon Rose

Since February marks a month filled with bouquets, especially of the rose variety, I thought I would share another type of rose with you.  Let me introduce you to the Lady Moon.  This fragrant bloom has a slightly sweet berry aroma that is nearly intoxicating. It has romantically soft, full petals that cascade from a light dusty pink to a center that is a darker shade of pink and some of the petals just above the stem have a green-tinge to them.  These roses are truly beautiful and are incredibly sturdy and make for a great addition to a bouquet.  Click here to see the last rose that I profiled. 







*All photographs by Alison 

17 comments:

  1. oooo roses are my favorite! I am getting married this summer and tackling my own bouquets so it is always great to be introduced to new varieties - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that I could give you an idea! Stay tuned I will be doing this series every other week!

      Delete
  2. great pics dear...incredible and fantastic flower...
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses are my fav flower! This one is really so beautiful, you think that from the photos I could smell the scent:) Very very nice!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a rose person (at all) but you're totally changing my mind. So pretty!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these...I want to fill every room with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such stunning flowers!!!!! Love. xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry - I commented twice by accident! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- I've never heard of this before... I think I found my new favorite flower. This is beyond gorgeous!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful! I hope you get many of these for valentine's!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful. Love the photos and the color of the roses are stunning.
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful!! I think I had this variety at my wedding:) That was so long ago, I can barely remember.
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, these roses are divine! I've never heard of them before - but they're so delicate and feminine...now I know what I need for Valentines Day!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh how beautiful! I adore this pretty shade of pink, so lovely and feminine xx

    ReplyDelete