Friday, January 4, 2013

Fields of Cotton

I am very happy that it is Friday and that it has been a short work week!  I feel like I am still recovering from the holidays - I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog and a list of what I want to do that stretches for miles. However, I am trying to approach 2013 with a great deal of serenity and peace and that is exactly what I feel when I look at this editorial. How fun would it be to just run freely amidst the cotton fields?




*Photographs from here

13 comments:

  1. Cotton has a soothing quality for sure. beautiful images. I hope you have a great weekend. Rest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are stunning–I love how soft the feminine they are!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are incredible!! Have a great weekend! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Happy weekend, lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos. The first one looks like a dream!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab shooting and location! Enjoy the weekend dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures. I wish I were in that field instead of cold Chicago! ;)
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful pictures, so inspiring!

    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how gorgeous are those photos!? Especially that first one...it's so lovely! Happy New Year!!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! I love the shot that looks like a cotton wall, so amazing! I hope you have a wonderful 2013!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete