Sunday, May 27, 2012

Escaping

I love how Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer, it truly means that from here on out our days will be filled with endless stretches of sun followed by colorful sunsets that parlay you into warm balmy nights under the stars.  I feel like I was lucky to begin my summer in Greece, but now that I am back home I look forward to watching our garden bloom, heading to the local beaches in Long Island and barbecuing - my favorite summer past time.  I hope that you are having a lovely and relaxing weekend!




All images from here

3 comments:

  1. amazing pictures, I am really looking forward to my summer holidays every time I visit your blog;)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning images dear! kisses!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photography and lovely outfits!

    www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete