Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Look: Sweaters & Pleated Skirts

Something about the combination of a light-knit sweater and a pleated maxi skirt says chic, but in a cool effortless way.  This look is great for the in-between season that we are currently experiencing.  I am currently craving light, pastel colored sweaters with asymmetrical skirts that hit just around the calf. I also had to include this gorgeous golden metallic skirt that would be perfect on a hot summer evening. 

All images from here and here

6 comments:

  1. Love the combination! They all look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this pale tone! Great post dear! Kisses!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a frumpy old mom...I need these ideas!! thanks.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been searching for a pleated skirt... love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, love these looks. thanks for sharing!!

    x

    ReplyDelete