Friday, September 23, 2011

Anthropologie October Wish List

(Sussex Rose Knob, eyeing this for the nightstand that I am planning on refurbishing)
(Farmer's Market Basket - a pretty storage container for my concord grapes)
(Dotsworth Wallpaper, so bright and cheery, perfect for a powder room)
(Pure and Good Hand Duo, Lemon Tarragon, a unique blend of invigorating citrus paired with tarragon provides a surprising licorice finish)
(Tender Falls Shower Curtain, I never thought that a shower curtain could be considered magical, but here you have it)
(Lila Frock, the perfect harmony of bright colors and floralcy)
(Crocheted Hydrangea Pullover, so feminine and great for layering)
(Miette: Recipes Recipes From San Francisco's Most Charming Pastry Shop This  cookbook is on the to-buy list, especially for the tart recipes inside)
(Seasons: The Best of Donna Hay, a unique profile of recipes inspired by each season. The photographs are truly inspiring for my own photography)
(100 Years of Fashion Illustration, features a stunning collection of fashion drawings from the 20th century. These sketches look beautiful in the book, but would be even better framed)

Anthropologie – oh how I heart thee…in any shape or form you never fail to inspire me.  Today on a rainy Friday (I mean really rainy), so rainy and windy out there that it made my white jeans look like I was in some sort of white jeans wet t-shirt contest.  I knew that a browse through Anthropologie was in order and would make me feel like the sun was shining bright.

I don’t even know what category to start with: the cookbooks, aprons, vintage inspired knobs, decorative containers, bubble bath, bath towels, mustard color dresses, chunky purple sweaters…okay, I think that you get the point.  After today’s trip the following are going into my Anthropologie Dream Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment